The Russian / James Patterson and James O. Born.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pocono Mountain Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pocono Mountain Public Library System.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Monroe County Libraries. (Show)
9 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pocono Mountain Public Library||F Pat (Text)||35540000060377||PMPL 2nd Floor Fiction||Checked Out||04/30/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316420389 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316420387 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 348, 14 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Series numeration from www.goodreads.com.
Subtitle from cover.
Weeks before NYPD detective Michael Bennett is to marry his longtime love, Mary Catherine, an assassin announces his presence in the city with a string of grisly murders. Each victim is a young woman. And each has been killed in a manner as precise as it was gruesome. Tasked with working alongside the FBI, Bennett and his gung-ho new partner uncover multiple cold-case homicides across the country that fit the same distinctive pattern - proving the perpetrator they seek is as experienced at evading detection as he is at ending lives. Bennett promises Mary Catherine that the case won't affect their upcoming wedding. But as Bennett prepares to make a lifetime commitment, the killer has a lethal vow of his own to fulfill.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bennett, Michael (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Police > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Mystery and detective fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Detective Michael Bennett thriller ; 
- Patterson, James, 1947- Detective Michael Bennett thriller ; .
- A Detective Michael Bennett Thriller; book 13