The bookstore on the beach / Brenda Novak.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pocono Mountain Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pocono Mountain Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Monroe County Libraries.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pocono Mountain Public Library||F Nov (Text)||35540000060457||PMPL 2nd Floor Fiction||Checked Out||05/27/2021|
- ISBN: 9780778311386
- ISBN: 0778311384
- Physical Description: 422 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Mira, 
Includes discussion questions and a conversation with the author.
"Autumn takes her kids home for the summer to the charming beachside town where she was raised. She seeks comfort working alongside her mother and aunt at their bookshop ... And when she runs into the boy who stole her heart in high school, old feelings start to bubble up again. Is she free to love him, or should she hold out hope for her husband's return? She can only trust her heart and hope it won't lead her astray"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bookstores > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.